Monday, April 27, 2015

The Powerful Potential of Flipped Learning

         Image: nasa.gov

My final topic for this course was about the Powerful Potential of Flipped Learning. After this course, I see it in a new light, and I wanted to explore it more. I ended up spending more time than I ought on the video itself, but that's the fun of using these tools; having an excuse to play with them. I used Screencastomatic as my recording tool. With another 12 hours, I could have really done something cool, but I don't think it turned out too bad.

So, here's my final presentation:
It's still processing as I post this, so I'm hoping it'll be up and running by the time anyone gets to watching it. :-)

I realized that I forgot to put the credits for my images at the end. I'll make some revisions later to incorporate it, but now, you can find them here: http://goo.gl/6sHoyo.

...and here is the Flipboard magazine I put together on the topic. 
View my Flipboard Magazine.

I'd welcome any thoughts or feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment